Community post

Question

Symptoms at 6/7 DPO? Horrible backache?

I posted this a few days ago, but didn't get many responses. I am currently 6/7 DPO and have had all-day-long lower backaches since 4/5 DPO. Nothing relieves it!! It isn't unbearable, but it is constant and throbbing. I've also hand on-and-off cramping and sore nipples, but nothing like the backache. I feel like I have lifted boxes for several hours, though I haven't been doing anything strenuous. Anyone have this pain? Implantation maybe?

2 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Hi! it could be pms or pregnancy pains...i can't call it, because i have pms symtoms like that after i ovulate all the way until af shows. but that's the norm for me. if its not for you, then you may have an egg implanting! good luck! :)

10 years ago

Thank you, PrettyBee! I normally have a little bit of backache, but nothing like this. I am sitting at work with a heating pad as we speak. It is radiating. Kinda makes me a little nervous because I feel like it is not normal. I've had a UTI before, but it didn't feel like this -- I don't have any pain like that. I've had more cramping on the front today and the backache has been all day. It is actually making me a little nauseous. I don't know, I just feel like something is wrong...

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo