Community post

Discussion

Anyone's opinions?

So here's the deal. My period is not due for another two weeks. I have been charting my cycles and ovulations for a few years now. The only symptoms I ever haveduring my period is crampiness, this only ever during my period never before. My breasts are never sore before or during my period. During ovulation the only symptom I ever feel is ovulation pain at exactly the same time post period every month.

That being said here is my questions. For the past week and a half I have been having crampiness even though I am not supposed to start my period for another two weeks. And the past 4 days my breasts have been growing increasingly tender/sore. Now when I was pregnant with my first child I did have sore breats and crampiness. However i do not want to assume anything until I take a test. Does anyone have any similar accounts of this happening to them, and does anyone have any opinions on why this might be?

Mommy to an Angel. David Everett 12/12/11 - 12/18/11

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I also want to add that my breasts hurt especially when I'm wearing a bra or my shirt is touching them.

Mommy to an Angel. David Everett 12/12/11 - 12/18/11

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo