Community post

Question

I feel like I'm a first timer again, I'm just really out of sync with my body. Help!

I have tested like 3 times. Once 7DPO, way too early, again at 9 DPO, bfn, and again today at 10DPO. I'm due for AF tomorrow, and I tested positive the day before with my last pregnancy. I am experiencing all the same symptoms, and some new. My cramps are hellacious, my sense of smell is sensitive, I get lightheaded and dizzy randomly, and I keep running to the bathroom expecting AF and it's just CM. I can't tell if my mind is playing tricks or if I'm out this month. My cycle is 30-31 days and I ovulate late in my cycle. Does anyone else have similar cycle patterns and tested positive late in their cycle? Or had a change in ovulation after first born? I guess I'm just looking for reassurance that I haven't fallen completely out of whack with my own cycle. I feel pregnant. I have that intuition but could I just be testing too soon?

Poll:
Testing too soon (2 votes)
Lost complete track of my cycle (0 votes)
Overthinking conception (3 votes)

4 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I am TTC #2 and comparing, doubting and hoping about and on EVERYTHING.

You're not alone.. somehow number 2 is harder for me as I "know" what to expect ALTHOUGH EVERY PREGNANCY is different! - So anything can actually happen ...

10 years ago

How are you 10 DPO today and your AF is due tomorrow?

10 years ago

My OPK was positive on the 21 of September. My period is due for the 2nd of October. I'm not really sure what makes that happen, I just go off my OPK results and my cycle length. :/ Could it be wrong? Like I said, I feel so out of whack with my body. I had my daughter almost 2 years ago. My husband was at basic training, we could pinpoint the date of conception because we saw each other one weekend out of 9 weeks. My doctor had a hard time pinpointing my due date based off my conception date because I ovulated so late in my cycle.

10 years ago • Post starter

Make a note of when u got ur first positive OPK, then when u get this AF (if u get it). That will give u a rough idea as to how long ur luteal phase is. It will only be an estimate tho. I would definitely do some reading up on bbt, it will pinpoint ur exact (or within a day or two) O date, so there will be no more guessing and worrying when/if AF is coming.
Becuz u dont actually know when u O'd, u couldve O'd 3 days after that positive, and if AF shows tomorrow, that leaves u with a ridiculously short LP...u definitely do not want that. Its fixable, for sure, but only if u know about it. So my suggestion is u hit up a walmart or where ever, and get urself a basal thermometer. Good luck! =))

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo