Community post

Question

Has anyone lost nipple pain around week 5 and had a successful pregnancy?

I had quite intense nipple pain for about a week, just after I found out that I was pregnant. It slowly started to diminish, and now it's gone. I'm so afraid of another early miscarriage, even though the lines on all of my pregnancy tests are getting darker. My appointment isn't until 8 weeks, so I have a while to go.

July 18, 2013

3 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by laughs)

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I am right there with you. I am currently 18 dpo and have a positive hpt (4wks and 4days along). My breast tenderness has significantly decreased. I tested positive again this morning, but having experienced an early mc in January (at 24 dpo) I am also nervous. My appointment is also a few weeks away and feels like a very long wait. I would love to know how things turn out for you. Hopefully it is just the ebb and flow of the hormones. Best of luck!

10 years ago

I'm in the same boat I go in for blood work tomorrow lets keep each other posted I also had mc back in may 2012

10 years ago

I hope for the best for all of us. I think it's impossible not to worry when you've had a miscarriage. Anyway, I'll make sure to update as soon as I know what's going on!

July 18, 2013

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo