Community post

Question

19dpo, no real period, just spotting. Could I be pregnant or no?

I am now 5 days late, 19 dpo and for the last three days I have had some brown/pink spotting when I wipe, but nothing else. I have had pretty bad cramps like my AF wants to start full force, but it hasn't. All tests so far have been negative, but the last I tested was Wednesday morning at only 3 days late. Should I test again?

5 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

I THINK YOU SHOUKD AND IF AF STILL NOT HERE I THINK YOU SHOULD GO SEE YOUR DOC

10 years ago

I am going in for a HCG serum on Monday. I broke down and contacted my gyne. Something is def. off with me. I am usually pretty punctual with my period. and now the spotting has pretty much stopped. So, big red flag. Guess I will see on Monday. Ugh!

10 years ago • Post starter

I'm in a similar boat as you. TTC and am 20DPO and approx 4-5 days late. This cycle has been totally strange for me. I've been telling my Hubby that something is different and I was prett convinced I was preggo. Taken 3 different HPT all with neg results. Even set up an appt with my Gen Dr for this Wed (soonest I could get in). However, today I started spotting pink blood in my urine. So now I'm super confused. Not sure if I'm having a very late cycle (never ever been 34 days).

I've been totally exhausted the past two weeks. Dizziness/light headed, trouble sleeping, feeling a weird fullness feeling in my belly button area of abdominal area and below, very frequent urination, and some other signs.

10 years ago

Spiritedwolf, You sound almost EXACTLY like me. I started spotting 3 days after I was due for my period, it lasted 2 days and then quit. Still negative pregnancy tests, so I am trying a blood test on Monday. Good Luck! Keep me posted on what the end result is for you. I will do the same. I just want an answer either way. I have PCOS and hypothyroidism, so I need to know what's happening with my body!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi i know this is an old post but.. i was wondering did you end up being pregnant? Ive had the same thing happen to me no real period only spotting 5 days before expected period 3 days since spotting has stopped now 19 dpo if calculated right. But all test negative so far.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo