Community post

Question

Did i ovulate and miss it?

I took an ovulation test 2 days ago and it was very nearly positive so have carried on testing the nxt 2 days and they're really faint now. Did I miss the sure or not ovulated yet?

8 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Answers

Which cycle day did you take the first test? Do you know around which day you usually o?

User Image

10 years ago

Started from day 6 as have really weird cycles and got the near positive on day 7. The last cycle was only 11 days yet the one before was 34 days long so not to sure when I'm meant to

10 years ago • Post starter

Ah well then there's hope yet!! Keep testing. Do you bbt? That may help you out along with opks and checking you cp and cm. if one isn't telling you you're about to drop the egg, surely one of the others will (unless you happen to not ovulate).

User Image

10 years ago

Yeah hope so. No i don't. I get up so much in the night with my 2 year so wouldn't be able to successfully

I have random waking times (naturally) anywhere from 1:30-5am. And I bbt anyway. My chart looked wacky and I was worried I would see a shift, but I did. I also chart with FF and they only believed 4 of my temps this cycle. But I was right with my o day before the confirmed with 3 days spiked temp. It may work for you to take at the same time, or to take after the most sleep. I think my chart is visible if you want to take a peek.

User Image

10 years ago

I might have to start so I can work my cycle out

Good luck, I hope you see that surge soon :-)

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo