Community post

Question

Negative tests but no period?

I am on day 35 of my cycle, and usually it varies between 26-32 for the past year anyway. I don't understand why my period hasn't come. I have done 3 tests. Same brand, all negative. I have had sore nipples and getting cramps for the past week. Any ideas???

4 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Sometimes it does take a while to get BFP..some recommend testing a week after AF due..i think i read some women do not get a BFP for some wks..I think u still have a chance as no AF - especially if u are usually 26-32..I would test again in a day or get a blood test..

10 years ago

I understand you must feel restless and frustrated.. I would consult my OB and not wait for the strip at all..
Time you contact yours.. I'm sure she's the one destined to deliver the good news to you! :) all the best.

10 years ago

With my first pregnancy I didn't get my BFP until 5 days after my missed period. I think you should test again in a couple days. Good luck!!

10 years ago

Kara have you gotten an answer for why this happened? Did you get AF? Go to the dr?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo