Community post

Question

Ladies i need your advice

Been ttc almost 2yrs been 2 Dr's on en off done HSG scan find nothing wrong was very relieved about that all this time i thought my tubes were blocked or scared that coz infertility en my habby think so 2. after all ths trying still nothing and Dr's always usk did yo huddy check hs sperm count oops! never then they close my file coz they dnt c a problem wth me.

Now ladies off coz i tell him evrything now it hs time to consult the doctors but he want to start with sperm booster tablets he bought sperm - improve pills from the pharmacy. Do you think i should give him a chance taking those pills then if nothing after 2 months then straight to da doctor or mans clinic. Advice please any boby expiriencing almost same story love to hear frm u

4 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

He needs to have it checked first. He could have an issue that the pills won't fix, like an infection. I read on the same boat as you. We were at the two and a half year mark and still nothing. I turned out to be just fine, but my husband had very lazy sperm. We tried the pills that promised to help, but they actually made it worse! We had to do iui to get pregnant. I really hope all turns out to be fine and you don't need any intervention from doctors.

10 years ago

You're a step ahead of me... I still haven't been to the docs to get checked out. But when I do, it will be a double appointment with arrangements being made for us both to get checked out.

5 years TTC. Endometriosis and adenomyosis. Surgery. 2 IVFs. No joy. Low ovarian reserve. Is there any real hope? DE IVF = next step. Much higher success rates, but so used to things not working, it's hard to feel too hopeful. Wishing others an easier time.

10 years ago

We have also been trying for almost 2 years, took us 3 years with our first daughter. I would have him test first, and I opulent take anything without a doctors approval. Good Luke, it's a sensitive topic for men.....

10 years ago

I am also wanting to find out about what my hubby can take to improve sperm quality. Been TTC for 16mths and always thought that I had the issue (since coming off BC my periods have been very irregular). I am waiting on the procedure to check my tubes, but in the mean time, we got results back from OH sperm analysis, which has been confirmed as 'low'. GUTTED! He did have an ear infection the week after his sperm analysis, so I'm hoping and praying that this may have impacted the result. I've seen other posts which say vitamin E and Zinc can help. I am currently taking pregnacare vitamins and am going to get my hubby to take the male ones.... I would say that you should have an apt made asap for your hubby, I actually can't believe that your gyn did not arrange this before closing your file! At least then you will know exactly what you are dealing with instead of having to wait for another 3 painful months not knowing, and spending alot of money on vitamins. Best of luck!!x

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo