Community post

Question

Ladies on clomiphine please share.

First cycle taking clomiphine pills Dr said they are more or less like clomid. I'm aware that they can delay your period but im not sure if the delay happens all the time because I'm 25dys cycle and 4dys late i dont want to mention any signs because they could b on my mind.
I dnt wnt 2 test now the thought of going to the pharmacy buying pregnancy test with high hopes not i'm so scared of disappointment. I do feel like my AF are coming i have a pantyliner but it dry not even a small discharge like when you ovulate or close to your period. Can someone tell me what going on i'm little stressed crossing my fingers AF not to come.

1 Answer • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

clomid can make ur cycles longer and make u O later like cd18-21 so I wouldn't worry about the delay or even no cm because it can also dry up ur CM. Give it a few more days than u normally would. good luck

me (31) ~ dh (37) dx w/pcos in 2009 ttc since 2000 Met.1000mg, prenatal, provera (11/12) clomid 50mg, Epo 1000mg, preseed and prayer (2/13) "This is my season, and I know I can do all things through Christ Jesus" thanks for my in advance!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo