Community post

Question

I went to my doc this morning. My blood pressure was 130/80. That is kinda high for me.

Also did bloodwork today to see if I am pregnant. All my urine tests are coming back negative. I am currently one day late for my period. My doc said that as long as I have it before day 35 I am good. This is not normal for me I am always 28 days. I have to wait till tomorrow to hear the results. But I was just thinking is my blood pressure high? Can you tell from that if your pregnant since it's not normal?

4 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

In early pregnancy your bp actually goes down. You were probably just nervous or had a little anxiety....

User Image

10 years ago

Ok thanks

10 years ago • Post starter

no problem, next time if ur concerned have them take it again at the end of your appt. I always do this and it's always normal ;)

User Image

10 years ago

Thats a normal BP, high end of normal but normal....I wouldnt worry until u hit the 140 mark. No u cant tell if ur preg based on BP, a lot of things raise or lower pressure...u probably O'd a bit later than normal, or ur luteal length is changing by a day or two. Good luck! =))

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo