Community post

Question

Need answers! CD 34, 16-17 DPO, no AF.

I am TTC my first child and had my last period on April 2, 2013. I am currently 34 CD. I have been tracking my ovulation with a kit and got a positive on April 16, 2013. If I ovulated on April 16th or 17th, then I am currently 16-17 DPO. I have no sign of AF, but all my pregnancy tests have been negative thus far. I've taken FRER, dollar store brands, Answer brand, etc., and all come up negative very quickly. Could I still be pregnant? Why no AF yet? I have had minor cramping, my breasts are sore, headaches, increased appetite, slight nausea once or twice, increased urination, etc. What is going on??

Poll:
Could I still be pregnant? (0 votes)
Will I get my AF? (2 votes)

2 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by hugs)

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

You can get a positive OPK and not end up ovulating. My guess is that is what happened and you will end up getting AF late.

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

Thank you for your response! Yeah, you sound like you are right. I'm still hoping I am going to get my BFP, but I tested again this morning and got another BFN :( I just wish AF would go ahead and show up so I can get back to my normal routine. This is so frustrating!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo