Community post

Question

Clearblue Digital with conception indicator...

I've taken 2 clear blue digitals with conception indicators - 2 days apart. Both said 'not pregnant' which is cool, as I'm only about 6-8DPO (it was on the offchance I O'd early as I don't BBT or use OPKs...

ANYWAY... I know these tests show lines whether you're pregnant or not and not to judge them with the naked eye, but the test I took today - the 'test lines' are darker than they were 2 days ago - I wondered if anybody else had cracked theirs open and noticed this as well?

I doubt highly I'd be owing on CD17 (I used to track O when trying to conceive my 2 youngest children and ALWAYS Od between CD10-12)...

Thoughts? I just wondered if the progression on the test lines - even though still neg - is a positive thing or an inconsequential thing.

1 Answer • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

More likely doesn't mean anything--my ovulation days moved from typical 14th cd to 21st cd... but aside from that you can have flucuations in your lh levels and infact I found right before my af my levels increase so I can't use an opk as a hcg home test...lol

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo