Community post

Question

Has anyone else used clearblue advanced ovulation test?

View Full Post

I started using the clearblue advanced digital ovulation test. For the past 3 days I have gotten the flashing smiley face indicating "high fertility." I am wondering if these results are normal and if so should a just keep testing until I recieve the solid smiley. Or if perhaps there is a problem. Thanks ladies. I really want my dec baby!

41 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 41 Answers | Last Page

When you get the flashing smileys, do you put a note for positive opk? Or not until solid smiley?

10 years ago

I've had 4 days of flashing smiley faces Grrrrr negative cheap OPK and neg digital cb OPK too.

last month i didn't get any flashing smiley faces at all just solid one that lasted 48 hrs was on like day 25 so caught us out!! lol thought we were out that month and not had a clear out if you get what i mean!! tmi xx

I have 6 children 3 girls 3 boys 2 miscarriges 8 weeks(1997) and 18.5 weeks (8th march 2013) http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gif

10 years ago

i had 21days of flashing smiley faces & pretty much gave up hope so got the original clearblue ovulation digital (withput dual hormone) & used that alongside it that was showing up just O for the last 10 days and today i got a solid smiley face on both WAHOO we DTD so will keep posted dont give up ladies xxx

10 years ago

Hi im in a similar boat 6 days of smileys so me not being one to be put off and wanting to know what the hell was happening lol i phoned the technicians and they said if its not dipped in for the whole 15 seconds it may not be long enough for it to detect lh....sooooo if thats the case but it was still showing high fertility then you could of also been ovulating my advice since this.....even if its only showing high just seize the opportunity and start BD..........COZ IF YOU DO AND YOUR OVULATING BUT SLIGHTLY MISSED IT THEN YOU COULD VERY WELL HAVE ALLOWED NATURE TO TAKE ITS COURSE ANYWAY AS THE TEST IS TELLING YOU YOUR STILL HIGHLY FERTILE...........THATS WHAT WE ARE HOPING FOR............

10 years ago

Know I'm late on this , but I started taking the Clear Blue Ovulation test about 5 days ago. The first 2 days I only got the blank circle O . 2 days ago I finally got the "Flashy" Smiley. I took it yesterday ... Same thing. This morning I took it and I got the flashy smiley (third day with flashy smiley). I took it in the morning when I first woke up , just like the past 4 days. I'm hoping for a solid smiley (or a positive pregnancy test) I seen the comments to take it in the afternoon as well , I may take it in the afternoon to see if it come about solid. God bless you all!!!!!

10 years ago

I've had similar problems with this. I used the same test month before last and ended up with a string of flashing faces (about five). I phoned the helpline and they said this wasn't unusual but eventually I gave up and my AF arrived a couple of days later. Makes me wonder if it was just picking up hormonal changes from my AF. I didn't use the test last month but am using it again now and, while I think I should be ovulating around now, I am just getting a blank circle. Really not convinced this test is reliable.

10 years ago

Hi ladies, I'm also struggling I have gone from negative to solid smiley 5 days in a row, I was that frustrated I found some old digi ones and did those and had inlets on those too but I'm exhausted from doing it every bloody day! We have been trying for 15 months with 2 miscarriages! I'm getting beyond desperate! I never seem to find solid answers too! So I know what your all going through xx

10 years ago

Ugh I am late as well on this post but seeing if anybody had gotten a bfp with these? I'm on day 5 of flashing smiley faces. I feel crampy since yesterday and even have had ewcm for two days. The last two months I have had two days of blinking smileys then a solid. This cycle is driving me nuts and I am only on cycle day 14 of a 28 day cycle.

10 years ago

Billysbeauty4- I had the opposite problem! I started testing on CD 12 (usually have about a 30 day cycle) and had BFN for the past four days...Today, solid smiley! I think I may have started testing too late for the test to register my estrogen surge? Not really sure! But boy am I glad we DTD on Wednesday just for fun so I know it was before the big LH surge and DH won't know what hit him when he gets home from work today! HAHA! My advice would be to DTD once a day or every other at least to try and cover your bases... Good luck and FXd for you!!!

10 years ago

I am in the same situation as most of you. Today marks the 7th day I've gotten a flashing smiley with FMU. I'm on CD20. Wondering if anyone has gotten any BFP with these strings of flashing smileys...

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo