Community post

Question

FRUSTRATED

Mmc and d and c nov 4th at 9 weeks last two cycles have been around 26 days and I know when af is coming. No signs of he yet I'm two days late. Negative hpt this morning. Husband and I bd almost every day this month even last night. Woke up this morning wiped and there was watery pinkish cm. thought it wa af put tampon in and two hrs later it was whit still. No more cm no color no nothing. Maybe I ovulated late and its implantation? Maybe period is coming? Ughhh I want baby number two so bad.... I'm just venting. Any advice lol?

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I know it's frustrating but please relax. You won't help your chances if you are stressed. I would wait a few more days and then test. It could've been ib or your AF trying to start. The wait is the hardest part! Ugh but you should know I the next few days!

11 years ago

Last year I went though almost the exact same thing with miscarriage at 10 weeks, d&c...etc. I had implation spotting about 5 days before period was due when I became pregnant again. I had a healthy baby girl in december... so maybe this is it for you!!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo