Community post

Question

What are your experiences with Wondflo dip strips?

This is the first time I have ordered and used Wondflo tests. I typically buy the super early detection pregnancy tests, but I promised myself I wouldn't be holding them up to the light, and basically playing pregnancy test detective, and generally driving myself crazy. It looks like there is a colored line visible in all the tests but it doesn't seem to get darker. Is this a common test artifact? They were about a third of the price of the others, so now I'm angst ridden. I would be so grateful if any of you ladies that have experience with Wondflo (I know they're big in the UK) has any advice to share.I know I need to relax and just wait, but I'm 15 dpo today, having been on the increased dose (100mg) of Clomid for the first time this month. This is the first time I started my cycle with a normal period in years. I really believed with my whole heart and brain that this was going to be our month. It's been 4 years now. I just need some help, please, ladies. Thank you so much!

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I personally love Wondfos. Picked up my hcg at 10miu when I was testing out my hcg from a pregnancy loss. I was going for weekly blood draws so I knew what my levels were every Wednesday...and each Wednesday morning I would dip a Wondfo in FMU and the test line would be there (until my levels came back at 4.3...then there was definitely no test line). I trust them...and am stocked up on them!

Best of luck to you!

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

11 years ago

Just bought some for this cycle. Heard great things about them. I also purchased a few 10 miu strips from baby hopes website. I had good luck conceiving my now 13 month old using their strips and baby dust they send. Lol

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo