Community post

Question

11 DPO not sure if symptoms mean anything???

I am 11 DPO. I have been keeping track of my cycle and ovulation for a year now. I did not get sore nipples this month with ovulation like I do 90% of the time. I have had cramping on my left side of abdomen since about 7 DPO and I had a bloody nose when I blew my nose at about 5 DPO through 8 DPO. I have an increase in discharge since about 7 DPO. And also my gums have been bleeding when I brush my teeth since about 7 DPO as well. I took a home pregnancy test yesterday in the afternoon and it came up negative. My period should start Saturday or Sunday. My cycles are between 26 and 28 days. Any advice or ideas? Thank you.

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

hi there ...i mthe same ,due AF ..on sunday 24th ,have a 27 cycle .....i have had spoting form 1 DPO ....and has not stopped ......did a preg test FRER ...BFN ....THINK IM GOIG TO GET AF ....BEEN TTC FOR 12 MONTHS AFTER A LOSS AT 22 WEEKS LAST JAN .........REALLY DRAINED NOW ....GOOD LUCK IN URE JOURNEY X

11 years ago

hello im new to this site. mine is also due between sunday and tuesday and ive been having a lot of sypmtoms in the last week. good luck to you girls

11 years ago

Well ladies I took a HPT yesterday at 12 DPO and it came up pregnant. Now I'm a little concerned because I wasn't TTC right now and have been drinking and smoking. I'm 4 weeks today. Should I be really worried if I quit now? Thank you and I'd love to hear what your outcome is.

11 years ago • Post starter

holy cow! congrats!!! im still awaiting in anticipation over herre! it would be great to keep us updated on your pregnancy symptoms. what kind of test did u use ? i think most women that drink and smoke probably do it in early pregnancy due to the fact they dont know they are pregnant. u were tracking your body and found out very early in your pregnancy so rest easy. your body will protect baby. but yes i would stop asap.once again congrats!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo