Community post

Question

I was hoping some of you ladies that have had a loss on the TTC journey would mind talking to me?

We had our BFP, and I carried, labored and delivered our beautiful baby girl. Serra was born silently, September 30th, 2007. It took us a long time (several years) before we could bear to think about trying again. We've been trying since 2009 and hoping this is our month. My question is this, is the fear of what happened before just overwhelming being pregnant again? Will I spend the next 9 months terrified? How did you get the courage to try again?

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I think sadly yes u will fret but given your history u should be looked after more, just try as u can to relax and enjoy the next pregnancy. I know it's the worst thing anyone can say to you but miscarriages or silent births are there for all of us, not just because u have already had one.
Good luck and take care xx what will be will be xx

11 years ago

hi there ...sorry about your loss ....i think there is part of you that will always be scared ..this is only natural .

i got my BFP .in oct 12 2011 ..went for my 12 +20 weeks scan ....all was fantastic ...at 22 weeks started bleeding .....went to hospital .told me i had lost the baby ,but next morning went for another scan ....baby was alive ...but sadly at 11.58am that day ....my son was born sleeping .x i have been practaly TTC from right after my loss (12MONTHS) .....IM 9DPO TODAY ...AND I HOPE IM PREGNANT THIS MONTH .IM DRAINED NOW TTC ...BUT I GUESS ITS CAUSE I HAVE 2 KIDS ALL READY AND CONCEIVED THEM AND OUR LOSS WITH IN IN 2 MONTHS OF TTC .....BUT AFTER MY LOSS IT FEELS LIKE ITS TAKING FOREVER ..ALWAYS HAVE FAITH AND BE POSITIVE X X X

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo