Community post

Question

Can we talk cervical mucus?

Good. I'm not one of those women that has the dedication to get to know her cycle in deapthly. I wish I was, but I'm hoping one of you ladies would help me out. From ovulation to BFP, what is the ideal cervical mucus progression description. I found one on the site here, but there were pictures. I found myself not feeling well and again as I recount it. What am I looking for? I'm 8 dpo right now and so hopeful for this month. I would really appreciate any help you can give me.

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I'm not sure everywoman is different, I've heard loads of women say, they had lots of cm. I had none really just normal, and I really thought af was coming. Good luck :)

11 years ago

Well sad to say that cervical mucus in the 2ww can be NO different and even if one does get some differences the cervical mucus in pregnancy and just normal building up to AF can & are so similar that it can be almost impossible to see or spot the differance IF any. I have had months where there has been an increase in cm and convicted I was prego but I wasn't and had no + hpt . It's a waiting & guessing game until u either get AF or a BFP . Very best of luck to , baby dust xx

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo