Community post

Question

What is the earliest you've gotten a positive home pregnancy test?

What cycle day, or dpo is the earliest you have received an actually positive test, even faint, as long as a true positive. What was your first pregnancy symptom, and when did it start?

5 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

8dpo FMU was my first very faint positive HPT on a Wondfo. Later that night, I took another and got a stronger line (8dpo, night time urine with 4 hour hold).

I had all the "top 10" early pregnancy signs that CMP has and they all started after ovulation....odd as that may be because with my first pregnancy, I had hardly any symptoms! Every pregnancy is different.

I try not to go strictly by symptoms because PMS, the rise in progesterone and pregnancy can all cause the same symptoms. I just start taking HPTs around 6dpo and go until I either get a positive or my period.

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

11 years ago

I have a 28 or 29 day cycle and didn't get a BFP until roughly 15dpo. Negatives on 10dpo and 12 dpo. Sore nipples and irritability started at around 7dpo, and vivid dreams/fatigue started around 8 or 9 dpo. Had lots of other symptoms, but they were all my normal PMS shenanigans.

11 years ago

this depends on when implantation occurs, the earliest for me was 13dpo with my son but each pregnanacy and person is different x

, &

11 years ago

I got mine at 10 dpo, it was faint. My symptoms started at about 7 dpo ,AF type cramps which was odd for me as i never get them until AF arrives, I had an electric shock type sensation very low down, but the biggest symptom for me was I didn't spot at all, I usually spot from OV until AF but this cycle nothing at all.
I haven't had sore boobs or nipples whatsoever, just felt run down, tired and almost like i was coming down with a bug.

11 years ago

Got my BFP on 7dpo. A lot of women have implantation leading but I don't. I got extreme nausea and tired during my implantation time...... Then it went away two days later. My breast were tender and swollen at 6 dpo. Gl and bd!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo