Community post

Question

yes or no?!

Do I consider my miscarriage bleeding as my LMP?

Courtney J

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I did. I had an early Miscarriage in December, and for me, from the time I started bleeding til the start date of my next period was exactly the same. I have heard though that it varies from woman to woman, and for some having a miscarriage can through cycles out of whack for a couple cycles. So sorry about your m/c. :(

11 years ago

I had a MC back in August two weeks after an ectopic pregnancy. Go figure! Anyhow, I had a very painful MC and it lasted a little longer than normal. It took almost month and half to get my HCG down so I didnt bleed for a while until those numbers went back to norm. Once I had that AF though I started marking it and its been 24 day cycles since. I am 11DPO today and hoping. Sorry for your loss. Take some time to let your body get back to healthy. Maybe wait to see if you get AF same time next month and start counting it then. I personally found this more accurate since my doctor was monitoring my HCG and I didnt bleed again till it went back down. This stuff can wear you out! Take care of you!

11 years ago

I have had a period since. I worded this wrong. I meant do I count the bleeding as a period when I'm predicting my ovulation?

Courtney J

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo