Community post

Question

So depressed.. 10w 2days with twins, no one understands what im going through.

I puke at least 3 times a day, sometimes 2. Usually due to nausea and indigestion..its so much and so difficult, and hurts so much. I have hypermesis, and everyone around me, even my bf seems so oblivious. To the point that i feel depressed. I know stress doesn't help, but i dunno what to do anymore. I feel so defeated :'(

I wish i had someone i could talk to about this but i feel like no one who isnt pregnant or have been wont understand.

12 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 12 Answers | Last Page

The women over on CountdownMyPregnancy can most likely help you out. We are all still trying to get pregnant on this side.....so probably not a huge crowd here will understand what you are going through.

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

11 years ago

Know what you are feeling. Pregnant with twins and have hyperemesis...17 weeks in now and it is getting better if that is any help. Only throw up every two or three days. Was off work for over a month in the beginning, could barely move with out throwing up.
Has your doctor put you on any anti nausea medication...diclectin in Canada....doesn't eliminate it for me but I went from vomiting 5-7 times a day to 3-4 times and that felt like an improvement.
I don't know how to help you with your boyfriend, my partner probably kept me out of the hospital, made sure I stayed in bed, brought me food I could eat and somewhat keep down and even emptied the bucket several times a day.
Maybe get your boyfriend to read up on HG. It is a potentially dangerous condition and you need help and rest to get through it.
Good luck and like PP said, wander over to the sister site and you will find more advice and more people in the same situation.
I still have friends here so I check in often :) GL

11 years ago

It's hard to answer your question many of us have been TTC for months and years and would give anything to be worring about twin sickness. I would recommend going to the pregnancy boards. Although I am very happy for u, it feels like a slap in the face to us too for u to post here and I'm sure you'll get a much better group of support especially if you go to a twin board. I can honestly say I feel jealous and our husbands don't understand TTC stuff either they just don't get womans things. Not making light of your situation I'm sure your having a hard time but this is almost an insult to whine about babies to us when we are trying so hard just to have one. I hope you understand and much love to you and you h&h 9 months.

11 years ago

I posted this under early pregnancy. So why all this hatred because your ttc? I have been ttc for 4yrs and im not complaining about morning sickness. I stated im depressed and needed someone to talk to. If you were offended by this post why not skip oer it and keep your negativity to yourself. If pregnant women weren't supposed to post ere anymore the why do they have a category for early pregnancy? Im 10 weeks not 10minutes from delivery. Nice to know i cant even post a question without a close minded woman kicking me while im down. Keep your negativity to yourself

11 years ago • Post starter

I know how it is to ttc for wha feels like a lifetime im not posting this to rub it i faces. If youre bitter about ttc that isnt my fault. I was ttc since 08. I know how it feels but i wont go on someone else's post and tell them that they are basically ungrateful because they are going through stuff that doesn't seem important to you. I got 2 women who at least were kind and told me about the different site. Get a better mentality

I wasn't Negitive or hateful to you at all.. I had only well wishes for you. This is a TTC board not a pregnancy board. I am not closed minded but I do have feelings too. Your almost in your second trimester with twins that isn't exactly just finding out aka early pregnancy for TTC. I do think you will have better luck on a twin board than here. You are the one calling names and being hateful and apathetic for posting here especially if you really know the pain of ttc. I wasn't bitter or anything I just honestly feel a twin board or a pregnancy board is a better fit for you. If you read this with a clear head you will see the truth.

11 years ago

We are all on here ttc but some like myself have already got children so maybe one of us could help
I have 5 children and sometimes I can answer questions that others ask as I have had experience, the same that others can answer mine
So I'm sorry I can't help with your question I'm sorry you are depressed it must be horrific for you, have u tried reflexology that may help..
Good luck with your twins,my friend has twins one of each and they are fascinating.. Chins up xx

11 years ago

Cant helpon the question hun but you should Come over to countdownmypregnancy.com its a lovely lil site im sure you will find some decent answers :) no offence to anybody reading this and its NOT directed at 1 single person but there is alot of catty comments and negativity on this site even towards non pregnant women. I like to pop here now n again but i get really frustrated at some of the comments i see sometimes. Maybe my hormones haha xx

11 years ago

It is pretty sad that people cant keep their insensitive comments to theirself, and ALMOST in the 2nd trimester, the first trimester is pretty early. Im 2 weeks away and you never know what could happen. So just because im not 4 weeks doesnt mean anything its still all the first trimester. and I agree, there are alot of bitter negative women on this site, for a ttc site, everyones so secretive and insensitive. Just because you have been ttc doesnt mean hate women who are just now pregnant especially after they have been trying for years, just like you.

I'm still TTC after 3 losses last year but I can honestly say I've never felt more miserable than when I was pregnant. The day after my 2nd D&C, I didn't even cry I felt so good physically. The next day it hit me but that was one full day of euphoria. So I know how miserable pg can make you. Some have it a lot harder than others. Just hang in there, pray or find some spiritual resources online and just remind yourself, "This too shall pass." If you can just make in through the next few weeks you'll likely start feeling better. 2nd trimester is easier - so they say. Haven't experienced it yet. And congrats! I'd like twins as I'm old, but not sure I'm up for it. Again, I'm old. ;)

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo