Community post

Question

IUI and Test timing

Hi Ladies. My husband and I just underwent our first IUI this afternoon, and I am pretty sure I am ovulating this evening. My question is, for those of you who had a successful IUI how many Dpo or dpiui did you get your positive. I thought it would be awesome to test and get that wonderful plus sign on valentines day, but I am not sure if that will be too early. It will be CD 28, but only 13 dpiui/dpo. I appreciate your feedback!

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Good luck! Best I can do is send you to a thread I'm reading about women doing IUI and many ending up doing IVF. First 40 pages are a bit discouraging but I kept going (1100 pages total!) It was tough to keep it all straight but after jumping to the ended and working backwards, most ended up with several kids and quite a few with twins and one with triplets. So don't get discouraged if it doesn't work first go. These guys were at it for awhile and then seemed like everyone was getting pg together. And 12-14dpiui is the best time to test. If you get negatives before that, might just be too early.

11 years ago

I'll let you read it yourself before you discover the outcome of Dadsgirl, the OP. It's pretty funny when you find out what happens but it's more fun just to read how it plays out.

http://www.fertilityties.com/post/show/first-iui-with-gonal-f?page=1

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo