Community post

Question

Anyone ever been pregnant with twins, when did morning sickness stop?!

I am almost 10 weeks pregnant with twins and morning sickness is making me not want to be awake at all lol is there anything you ate to help with morning sickness or when did it stop for you?

I cant stand ginger tea. lol

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I am on prescription zofran. It works wonders and is okay for the babies. When did you find out it was twins? I go for my first ultrasound on Friday, I am 7 weeks and am hoping for twins!!! :)

11 years ago

I found out at 6 weeks 3 days, round ligament pain made me think ectopic, but at the ultrasound there were 2 sacs causing stretching lol i also got zofran, helps somewhat, but i dont wanna take meds for long

11 years ago • Post starter

I had twins and when i FOUND out i was preggo at 8 weeks....The sicknes didnt start til about 12 weeks...IT WAS BAD..I usually already knew when it was gonna happen so i would wake up like okay..JUST THROW UP ALREADY...lol it stoped about 16 weeks.. Usually fruity drinks made me sick..

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo