Community post

Question

Has anyone had faint or for sure positive; 7-9 DPO?

Been having mild cramping & backache since 7dpo, with no signs of AF

User Image

5 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by laughs)

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Sometimes women do yes. BUT most women do not get a visible TRUE line until 10 dpo at the earliest. All women are different though. If you havent tested I might wait until 10 dpo at the earliest.

11 years ago

Actually just looked to see if you had a hpt posted. I think I might see something, BUT I would keep testing to make sure. Also it is good to see a line progression with tests that are 48 hours apart. Good luck!

11 years ago

@olivias mommy; thanks for the input...the is actually a new symptom that came out of nowhere for me; last time I gave birth was in 2007 and have a pregnancy in 2011 but have no s&s. I test today because I've seen progression pics and was hoping to do some myself. I'll keep updated.

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

I had a backache and got a positive at 8dpo. Positive digital on 9dpo.

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

11 years ago

Hi.
I got a very faint positive.. I swear only I could see it. On 8dpo back in Nov. With all other test bfn! Turned out I was pregnant but had an early mc :/ but here I am again at 10 do, I took my first test Day before yesterday with smu -8dpo- bfn.. I see a tint of pink on your test!! Good luck to you!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo