Pregnancy Test Photo Contest Win a $25 Amazon.com gift card! Learn more

Community post

Question

Has anyone had faint or for sure positive; 7-9 DPO?

Been having mild cramping & backache since 7dpo, with no signs of AF

User Image

5 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Sometimes women do yes. BUT most women do not get a visible TRUE line until 10 dpo at the earliest. All women are different though. If you havent tested I might wait until 10 dpo at the earliest.

5 years ago

Actually just looked to see if you had a hpt posted. I think I might see something, BUT I would keep testing to make sure. Also it is good to see a line progression with tests that are 48 hours apart. Good luck!

5 years ago

@olivias mommy; thanks for the input...the is actually a new symptom that came out of nowhere for me; last time I gave birth was in 2007 and have a pregnancy in 2011 but have no s&s. I test today because I've seen progression pics and was hoping to do some myself. I'll keep updated.

User Image

5 years ago • Post starter

I had a backache and got a positive at 8dpo. Positive digital on 9dpo.

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

5 years ago

Hi.
I got a very faint positive.. I swear only I could see it. On 8dpo back in Nov. With all other test bfn! Turned out I was pregnant but had an early mc :/ but here I am again at 10 do, I took my first test Day before yesterday with smu -8dpo- bfn.. I see a tint of pink on your test!! Good luck to you!

5 years ago

Advertisement