Community post

Question

Implantation dip--real thing??

Hi! Is an implantation dip a real thing?

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Thats a matter of opinion...I, personally, dont believe in them...I see it as more of a convenience for ppl. I've seen both pregnancy and non-pregnant charts with dips on all days that implantation can happen. Imo, thats not sufficient enough to label something as a dip dedicated to one specific thing, when we all know dips happen when estrogen rises.

11 years ago

Temps really are a difficult thing to monitor. Spikes and dips simply could be your body cooking off a virus. I don't want to discredit my bbt chart but its probably not the perfect answer because I work in a doctors office where litterally 100+ people with different virus' come through and cough on me. My immune system is getting stronger but I do have days where I spike a low grade fever and just generally feel unwell for a few hours then Im fine.

Every person is unique, thus every bbt chart will be unique. Because one person has an obvious dip and gets a bfp, doesn't mean the next person that got a dip also gets a bfp and so on and so forth. GOod luck to you!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo