Community post

Question

More of a statement sorry!!

We have been trying to conceive for 14 months. Every time we bd we would do it before ovulation expecting the sperm to be where it needed when that egg popped out. This is the first time we bd the day of ovulation and the day after and we are now preggers YAY!! by the way haha!!! I just thought this was interesting! What days does everyone else bd on????

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1355292000z6z1356156000z1.png

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Aw congrats that's amazing news I'm happy for u merry Christmas...
I sorry we bd every other day anyway but it gets so stressful wondering If egg meets sperm... Enjoy your pregnancy and the best of luck xx

11 years ago

Maybe his sperm wasnt strong enough to penetrate the egg after hanging out for a few days...either way, u acheived ur goal. Congrats!! We BD every day from cd7/8 til the day after O....not quite that way this cycle but we still covered 5, 4, 2, 1 & O day.

11 years ago

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :) YAY!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo