Community post

Question

Help me!!!!!

I was 6 weeks pregnant and started having heavy bleeding. I went to the doctor and they said that there was a sac, but no baby or heart beat and my hcg levels were low (1400). I thought it was a blighted ovum. 6 days later the bleeding stopped. I took a pregnancy test today and it was positive. Is this normal or could it be that the bleeding was nothing serious?

Courtney J

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

You're going to test positive for quite a while. Your levels were 1400, it takes time to go back to 0 and start over. I'm so sorry for your loss.

11 years ago

Kimmiecat is right, you will get a positive test for some time beause your levels were 1400. It can take weeks to get back to 0. So sorry for your loss :(

11 years ago

im sorry for you loss <3

11 years ago

Sorry for your loss. </3 I had a miscarriage in August and had a D&C done on the 24th and I tested positive until September 16th.

Rikkia [19] + Justin [22] Mommy to two Pitbulls :) Missed Miscarriage August '12 Chemical Pregnancy October '12

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo