Community post

Question

Second opinion needed!!

Been having super sore nipples since 2dpo. Yesterday (9dpo) and 6dpo had some nausea. Breast are feeling HUGE yesterday and today, my bra is uncomfortably tight. Feeling fullness and little bit of pressure in lower belly. BUT bfn yesterday. no hint of a line at all! i feel like with all this going on i should've at least gotten a faint line. what gives? is it really too early or am i just going crazy?? could i still be pregnant?? PLEASE COMMENT!

Poll:
pregnant (3 votes)
not pregnant (0 votes)
going nuts :) (1 votes)

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Don't worry, it can still be early for the test. I would test again in the mornings only. Don't be discouraged. Do you have other symptoms like, exhaustion?

11 years ago

yes! i'm much more tired than usual, been having some back pain and some pelvic discomfort, sensitive to smells, some nausea, i've been peeing non stop. i got up 3 times last night to pee and that literally never happens to me.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo