Community post

Question

HELP!! 4 days of positive OPKs, when did I ovulate?

AF came on Oct. 30th when she was due, but she only lasted 2 full days (typically she stays a full 7) and was much lighter than usual. I started using OPKs on CD8 (was neg) but CD9-CD12 were all very positive results, I am using the Clearblue Easy Digital as well as internet test strips and got the same result with both, and tested 2xs a day. With having 4 days of positive OPKS (CD13&CD14 both neg) and I am not charting my BBT can someone tell me when i may have ovulated? (TMI Warning) CD7-CD9 CM was more watery and CD8 it was semi stretchy, but CD11 was very thick and creamy. With that said any guesses as to when ovulation may have occured? I did not yet post a picture of the OPKs but can later tonight if it's easier to see those.

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

You generally should ovulate within 12-36 hours after the first positive.

11 years ago

As the user said below, 12-48 hrs and the reason it was positive for 4 days was simply that it picked up your entire LH surge and decline.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo