Community post

Question

Been ttc for 2 years. No luck. Any suggestions?

Me and my boyfriend have been ttc for 2 years now. I've tried doing all the ovulation stuff and then I've tried the "just let it happen" way. Nothing is working. I've taken evening primrose oil, prenatal vitamins, and fertibella. Nothing is working. I know his sperm is good because he already has a son. I'm not sure if it's me or not. I can't go to a obgyn because I don't have health insurance. So I'm trying everything else that I can. Does anyone have any suggestions that I can try?

6 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

clear blue fertility monitor. Has good reviews and if everything with you is ok have regular cycle it works. If it doesnt work then most likley there is something wrong. Like some people with pcos cnt use it. http://www.clearblueeasy.com/clearblue-easy-fertility-monitor.php

User Image

11 years ago

See a doc when you can. Get DH tested first, because the tests for men are quick, easy and less invasive. Even if he has a son already, men can get secondary infertility, just like women can.
After 2 years, I don't think timing is your problem. It is unfortunate that lack of health insurance holds you back. But see a Doc if and when you can. I wish you all the best. Don't lose hope!

User Image TTC since June 2012. DH: 32 Me: 29 October 2012: DH diagnosed with varicocele and low morphology 1-2% to all!

11 years ago

Thank you ladies! Yeah I seen the test for men at Kinney Drugs when I was there. I was thinking of buying it and having him try it and see what the results were. I really want to see a dr. I'm hoping I will have luck getting in somewhere. I will definitely look into trying the clear blue fertility monitor.

11 years ago • Post starter

Extra foulic acid?? That's what my doctor suggested

11 years ago

my husband has 3 kids from his ex and we have been trying for 2 years with no luck. he has hardley any good sperm (she took it all the cow haha) so just because he has a son doesnt mean he is still fertile.
we have been told ivf is the only way we will hope to conceive so i really suggest to get him tested again and you!
all the best

11 years ago

Lil Shady- This is what I've been telling my boyfriend. That is doesn't matter if he already has a son. But he believes that it's good. But I will be buying a test kit and checking. I hope that you get positive results next time you go for testing :)

I will also try taking more folic acid and see if that helps.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo