Community post

Question

BFN at 11DPO after clomid, estridoal, and progesterone cream

This month was my first round of fertility meds. I was one 50mg clomid, estridoal, and then natural progesterone cream after O. Temps have been great, over 98, which isn't usual for me. Progesterone test was 33, so O definitely happened. I finally broke down today and took a test, but it was negative. I can't decide if I should just give up this month, or hold on to hope. I am also afraid the progesterone may be delaying AF. I am supposed to get a visit tomorrow and usually sport for 2 to 3 days prior. No sign of the wicked witch yet. Any suggestions/experience on this med combo?

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I did clomid for 2 cycles and it didn't work for me. But I have PCOS and even the stronger drugs wouldn't make me ovulate sometimes. I can tell you that progesterone will delay your period. I would never start my period until a day or two after stopping progesterone. But since its only 11 DPO there is still a chance. Good luck!

11 years ago

Thank you so much for the feedback. I have been wondering about the progesterone delaying AF's arrival. I have been afraid to discontinue it yet though because I have been told that, if pregnant, the drop can cause a miscarriage. It is just so frustrating. If AF is coming I just want it over with so I can move on, if not a BFP would be a dream come true. Ah the joys of TTC. :-) My poor hubby must think I am batty this time of the month!

11 years ago • Post starter

Im currently on serophene tablet this being my first month and only just had my progesterone test yesterday. This being my first cycle on it , You seem to have alot more fertility drugs then me but if you ever want to talk about feel free to add me :-).. Im so new at this and I really don't get what happens next after taking the progesterone test as I don't see my Fertitlity doctor till janurary.. so if anything happens between now and then I don't know where i stand or what to do.. only the diretions he has given me for now.. so I totally get where you are comming from :-)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo