Community post

Discussion

Anyone late 30's and up trying to conceive again? :) Pt.2

View Full Post

Part 2 of the original "Anyone 38 and higher trying to conceive again? :)" thread started in Feb.

Here's part one of the thread:
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=8372

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

327 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 327 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies I am 36 yrs old and DH and I are trying to conceive a child together. I have a 16 yr old and a 2 yr old step son. We started TTC in Jan of this year but still are waiting for our BFP. I recently changed RE because the other RE wasn't for me and what I wanted. I am currently on CD 2. I have been diagnosed with endometriosis I had surgery to remove it last July and ended up losing my right tube. I want to conceive on my own or maybe with IUI, if that doesnt work we are up to trying IVF in the future.

User Image ME: 36 and DS DH: 34 and DS TTC Our first together

11 years ago

Welcome wantbaby2! :) I am on CD2 also!

Good morning Everyone! It's been so quiet lately! I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the adventure!

Happy Monday! I hope May is our month...

Love madly and stay positive! This hard journey is worth every bit!

T

11 years ago

Thank You hopefulat40

User Image ME: 36 and DS DH: 34 and DS TTC Our first together

11 years ago

Right behind ya Hopeful, it is cd 1 for me again. Believe another Chemical, since I had a +digi test on 11dpo, temps started dropping yesterday and this morning. Just started some bleeding. so onto the next mth. Although I am going to try to stay positive this mth, since I took the soy iso's it put my "o" at 14dpo instead of 18 dpo in March. and also shortened cycle from 31 days to 27.

So on our journey to the "O" day again and TWW. Just putting it in God's hands and follow his plan. and it will happen when the time is right. Today I will just thank him for the many blessings that I do have and be thankful.

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

angel197088- *hugs* I'm sorry. :(

Hope everyone is doing well. Welcome to the new faces.

I should be getting AF some time this week. I had a dentist appointment yesterday and was supposed to be getting xrays done, so because I'm at the tail end of my cycle I tested just to make sure it was safe to have the xrays. Well, low and behold the frer had two lines, though the test line was very, very faint. I skipped the xrays. I tested again yesterday afternoon and again this morning, and both tests the test line was fainter each time. This morning I would pretty much call it negative. I think that I was seeing the last of the residual hcg from my ectopic. That means it took over two months for the hcg to get down to a level under 10! Crazy!

When AF shows, I'll be starting clomid again and then going for ultrasound monitored IUI's. Here's hoping that it works!

Luck and hugs to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Lisserb - :( I'm sorry, stay strong and go get 'em next month!!!

Angel - Awful too! Thinking of you both... and sending hugs!

All is well here! CD5 feeling great this month. The ole' birthday is Sunday / Mother's Day! :) Yes...41. Wow. But...this will be my month! I'm staying postive and believing!

Thinking of you all - xxoo

T

11 years ago

Hi ladies! I hope everyone is doing well.

Happy upcoming B-day to hopeful! Wishing you all the best, and mostly graduate from this site to a pregnant one!

afm: dpo8...yesterday got sot spotting on a tissue, first I was really happy - IB but then start checking more and more through the day, start examining it, smelling (apologize for TMI)n and came to conclusion that this is AF. Shared with dh, he took me out to our favotite restaurant, he is so good in finding right words for the moment, so I stoppped crying...and no af, not any spotting on a pantyliner at all, there is the faintest brownish mixed with mucus when I wipe this morning, but it's all-nothing more than that...so I guess I am still in the game though I don't have high expectations for this month

to all

11 years ago

Lisserb & Hopeful-Thank you, doing well just trying to stay positive. It will happen when the time is right. And Happy Birthday to you :) was kind of hoping for a Mothers day BFP, since last year I had our son, just a few days before Mothers day. But maybe an anniversary BFP? :) Since our anniversary is June 10. have to wait and see.

Lots of Baby Dust to everyone :)

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

angel, sorry about cp...
it is such a cruel rollercoaster to go through..hold on

it's my personal opinion...but I would recommend women in our group to be careful with soy; it does indeed push the OV - but is it done by compomising the quality?I used soy and ended with mmc..I still think that may be I "push" my ovaries too much in releasing an egg.. so it released it no matter if it's ready or not
Soy works great for those whose eggs are almost all good, it put pressure on the reproductive system to release an egg - and here we go - a success story
In my case I know that the number of good eggs is limited so I want my body to do the best in sending the right one- I wish I would know the ways how to help it
What i can do is stay healthy, stay optimistic, stay connected in all the ways to the man whom I love and be grateful no matter what

11 years ago

Welcome wantbaby2!!

Angel, hang in there!

Lisserb, stay strong!

Esperanza, fingers crossed!

Hopeful, Happy Birthday!

Destiny, Congrats!

I'm sending baby dust to all out there! Hopefully we will start getting good news from everyone! :)

I am 10 dpo. Last month I had a 24 day cycle, so AF should show today if on the same cycle. I'm planning on waiting until Sunday...thought it would be a terrific Mother's Day present if I was. Fingers crossed we will see! If not, then look out May we're trying again!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo