Community post

Question

14 dpo no af bfn

Hey guys! So af is due today but so far nothing. I'm usually very regular. 26 day cycles. I know I ovulated on cd 12. Lots of BDing all through out cycle. Boobs feel sore and VERY heavy. Not much cramping, no spotting, nothing much except fatigue. I feel like I've been doing nothing but napping since cd 6 or 7. Not sure what's going on.. I keep feeling like af is coming the last few days, but she's a no-show so far.. any advice, questions or comments are very welcome! Thanks!! :) baby dust to all! <3

1 Answer • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Hi, im the same im 13dpo and due af today, very reg cycles so im just waiting for it to arrive, took a test this morning, i thought i saw a faint line but think it was just my eyes lol. i have very bad lower back pain and cramps to the left side but its been like this for 3 days now, so im just waiting out to see if af appears :( baby dust to you xx

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo