Community post

Question

TWW help :/

So im not positive what dpo I am. I had a negative opk saturday and then a positive sunday so does that mean im 3dpo? And if so, should I be feeling anything? We had sex all days leading up to my fertile days, and all of my fertile days. I have tender breasts, and slight lower pelvic pains, and my back hurt yesterday. Just not sure what to look for? Any advice will help.

2 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I can't give you any advice since this is my first time ovulating off the pill, but I am also 3dpo! Good luck to you!!! Hope you get your BFP this month!

10 years ago

I would say 2dpo. +OPK on Sunday with possible O on Monday. At this stage, u shouldnt feel anything pregnancy related. Any symptoms u would have now are strictly related to the increase in progesterone that u get after O. Do ur best to relax and dont symptom spot, u will drive urself insane if u do that. Good luck! =))

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo