Community post

Question

NO AF SYMPTOMS YET, SHE'S DUE FOR A VISIT IN T-MINUS 1 DAY!

Hey ladies!
DH and I have not been actively trying, but not preventing for over a year now. I am 24 years old. I have a very regular period (about every 25 days) and have regular symptoms associated with that period. Oddly enough, I just realized, I have a slight temper/hormones fly when I'm ovulating, so sexis usually the last thing on my mind. Just this month, while ovulating, DH and I did the deed. Well, here it is, 1 day prior to AF arrival and still no symptoms. About a week prior to AF, my breasts become extremely sore, I start getting bloated and crampy...not this month. My breasts feel fine , and I definitely don't feel bloated. I did notice some strange symptoms however that started about 2 days ago. I have had on and off diahrrea, and a really bad nauseating feeling after I eat, I actually threw up once last night. I'm really hoping for a BFP when I decide to test, but feel like I will just disappoint myself, being, its been over a year with no success. What do ya think?

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

i say wait couple of days (untill you make sure your period is late), then test with the first urine in the morning ! good luck

11 years ago

Unfortunately, symptoms aren't a very reliable source for pregnancy or af. How do u track ur ovulation? If af is due tomorrow and ur having symptoms this intense (nausea/vomiting) then if it's a pregnancy, the hCG should be high enough to bring up a positive, becuz it would need to be high enough to bring on those symptoms. Hit up the dollar store and give it a try.

11 years ago

Took a cheapie test... BFN :( still a day until AF is due to arrive so if she doesnt show up, I will test again! Wish me luck!

11 years ago • Post starter

3 days late now, still no sign of AF... Not gonna test yet

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo