Community post

Question

Cm = BFP?

I had my IUI on Sept. 30th 2012. Starting on 10/5 I starting getting creamy cm and lotion like cm , but for the most part I've been pretty dry. My breast are sore and tingly on and off. Nipples look purple, armpits are sore. My question is has anyone had creamy or lotion like cm and get a BFP ? The only time I've had creamy cm was after my m/c in July of this year. I've also had some really freaky (grusome ) dreams in which I was 8months pregnant. Not sure if the dream really means anything.
Hope you can help me. Thanks.
Prayers to all ttc.

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I had my first IUI 17th Sept and I didn't have any creamy stuff...in fact I was quite dry till I saw my silly AF on the second of this month...So hopefully yours is a good sign!!!

I also had freaky dreams but they had nothing to do with pregnancy...

Good luck and hope you are pregnant...I have my second IUI tomorrow as saw my positive surge today so fingers crossed too this one works!!!

11 years ago

Thank you so much for you responce. Good luck with your IUI I hope you get your BFP !

11 years ago • Post starter

Hiya, I had my 2nd IUI yesterday and the nurse/doctor said the sperm count was awesome etc and everything went well. Yesterday I had some wet/creamy stuff but today it's still wet but I can see it drying up....I hope I haven't wasted another cycle....

Oh and I remember with my 1st IUI even though I didn't see any white stuff the nurse who did the insemination said I was definitely ovulating as she could see inside!!! So it seems everyone is different and feel different things.

Baby dust to you! X

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo