Community post

Question

Positive OPK for 3 days!!

I was just wondering if you can have positive opk 3 days in a row? I know you are suppose to stop testing after the first positive but since I didn't get a positive last month on the CBEFM I just wanted to make sure. I have had 3 postive in a row the first one I took was 4 days ago and it was neg, the next day positive but strong positive for 3 days darker than the ref line.

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Hiya, Yea last month I had 5days of peak.... This month Ive had 2peaks and now 8dpo its 2 lines on the stick.. Im wondering what it means... coz 5days ago there was only the 1 line.. Confused I am xxx

11 years ago

yes my obgyn said after 1st positive opk stop testing because you will keep getting them up to 1 week after have ovulated so its always best to test and get anegative then get a positive on our first opk test because it might been to late and have already ovulated hopes this helps

11 years ago

I get positive OPK's for three days in a row every month. Hope this helps and good luck to you! :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo