Community post

Question

Cramping 4 days before Period is due!

I never cramp 4 days prior to getting my period, usually day before and day of, so I am wondering could this either be implantation, or actual period cramps. They are strong, lots of pressure and feeling it on one side more than the other. I have a short luteal phase and am 7dpo period due in 4 days. Does this look hopefull?

<a href=

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

It totally depends. :/ Unfortunately the only way to know for sure is to do the dreaded "wait". I will say that I had menstrual cramps like crazy when I got pregnant. I thought for sure I was getting my period the day I got a positive. If you can afford it or want to spend the money just keep testing to put your mind at ease!

11 years ago

I was in the same boat last week, experiencing things I had never noticed before like cramps and such. Had high hopes only to start my period a couple days before I was even supposed to! If you're not pregnant this is good charting, getting to know your body...etc. I guess that's just the way I'm beginning to look at it. But hoping these are all good signs :) :) WISH YOU SO MUCH LUCK!!!!

11 years ago

thanks ladies, when i got home from work last night and before bed went to the bathroom, (TMI COMING) I have orangy pink when I wiped.....got up a little while later, had to pee again, and it was pinkish brown, very light.....same thing this morning too....very pale. My period has never come 4 days early, it has been right on time since coming off the pill in JANUARY, but since TTC my cycles for some reason have been all over the place. if thi is my period my luteal phase whent from 10-11 down to 5-6 days, can that happen?
I am waiting patiently for wednesday (when it is actually due) I may test tomorrow, i already peed today, lol, i just thought this was our month.....here's hoping

<a href=

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo