Community post

Discussion

Besties TTC

View Full Post

Here's to surviving the TWW together with my bestie... I have a 27 day cycle, I'm CD 24 & 11 DPO... O'd on the 14th(CD 13) & 15th(CD 14) I may have had implantation on the 23rd, and AF is due on the 29th...

-ing with all my , that we get our very soon...

28 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 28 of 28 Replies

I know I would love to be snuggling our little bugs on valentine's day!! It would be absolutely perfect! Just a few more days and I should start being fertile time :)

12 years ago

Well, AF is finally over... sheesh, very different that what I've grown used to, but it's great to know that I'm doing something right... Tomorrow (CD 8) begins the SMEP!!! Hopefully the progress we've made with the FertilAid is enough to get a sticky bean this month!!! Hope you ladies are doing well!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

It was great to see you, Bestie, even if only for a little while! Have a good day today ;)... Hopefully I get my O on time on Friday & Saturday... Stocked up on grapefruit juice, drinking a lot of green tea, still taking the evening primrose oil & started taking Mucinex again yesterday to give my body all the help it can get as far as cm goes... still doing baking soda flushes to make sure that I'm not too acidic... As soon as I O will stop taking the Mucinex, EPO, and grapefruit juice... It'll be nice to have a break from the 5 extra pills to help with cm... Still taking FertilAid, prenatal gummies, zinc & 5-htp after O... DH has been awesome about taking his zinc for the last couple weeks... Hope it helps! Probably gonna have him continue taking it for a while tho, like until we get a BFP...

12 years ago • Post starter

Thank you for stopping by I know it would have been easy to just pass through and I wouldn't have known.... so THANKS for showing me you care. I'm feeling a little low today dreamt all night about Sonic and not being pregnant and also I've gained a lot of weight the last couple of weeks and have NO idea why. Hoping that I'll O today so that I can have some good news. Love ya girl

12 years ago

Just wanted you to know how much I care for you and really hope that this is your month for a BFP!! I feel so :( for you that you've been TTC for so long I don't know how you've done it!! your amazing... Trust that things will work the way they are meant to I guess

11 years ago

Bestieeee!!! U gotta check out my HPT images on my countdown page!!! Eeeek!!! I love your face!!! hope yours is on it's way!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Bestie friend... just wanted to drop by and say I love you!! I know that this ttc has been such a roller coaster for you and just wanted you to know how much I care for you... love you girl ! heres to lots of can't wait til AFs don't show and you see that

11 years ago

Hey Bestie,

Here's to hoping O comes right on time & our BDing happens at the right time to catch our lil eggies... At this time next month I would like to have morning sickness & heartburn & an expanding waistline & bust, lol...

Am very excited to see the herbalist on Tuesday, because maybe she'll find a way to balance me out emotionally just in time for O so my little bean won't overload my system too much & get rejected... Have been feeling like my own body is betraying me, so maybe she can help me become friends with my body again...

I love your face off!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo