Community post

Discussion

Besties TTC

Here's to surviving the TWW together with my bestie... I have a 27 day cycle, I'm CD 24 & 11 DPO... O'd on the 14th(CD 13) & 15th(CD 14) I may have had implantation on the 23rd, and AF is due on the 29th...

-ing with all my , that we get our very soon...

28 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 28 Replies | Last Page

TTC after a late term miscarriage.... Hoping for a BFP and no AF

11 years ago

Bestie, it's been way too long since we were preggo buddies... So hope we catch the egg together!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

It has been too long since we were preggo buddies... Can't wait to get BFP together. Just wish we lived closer to each other

11 years ago

I wish we did too...

Nausea, extremely increased cm, let down sensations, contractions that woke me up a couple times, Abs hurt, cervix is kinda sensitive, sore BB's, a little moody... Just have to make it through today and should have an idea tomorrow... Please AF, could you postpone your visit and drop by in about 10 months?

I'm extremely crampy and now spotting is bright red so I'm pretty sure AF is going to make a debut today... Of course on the 1 month mark after losing Sonic. Having a really rough time emotionally. I should be 21 wks pregnant not grieving the loss of my baby and starting AF

11 years ago

If your starting a cycle, that means your healthy to try again this month. Try to focus on moving forward. You won't ever forget your loss and for you and your family I'm sorry for that, but look forward to that feeling of concieving and holding onto a new baby that will be full term and healthy because you started out with a very healthy AF knocking like a witch on your door!
Creamy Cm, but not super heavy. nips sore for sure and the let down feeling happened about 2 or 3 times a day. Feeling like a did too many situps for sure. AF expected in 2 days. See my Doctor in 3 and I'm hoping she draws blood and AF doesn't rear her head for a while, but if she does. Well I'll be happy. I have Endometriosis and PCOS and seeing a normal AF would be just ok with me.

11 years ago

Bestie~ I love your face off!!! This next cycle you should have a much better idea of what's going on with your body & I just know you are going to hit the nail on the head cuz that's just how you are... Just know that I am carrying you ever so gently in my heart every single day... Here's to a cycle that won't leave you guessing and confused ...

MissPeyton~ I hope that you get some answers very soon!

AFM~ I am currently on 14 DPO and today is my sister's bday... I am just about to hit the sack, but have decided that although AF is not due until tomorrow, I am going to take a First Response with FMU when I wake up... To see if there is at least a faint line... I thought my cervix was dropping to low earlier, but is high again so idk... Will be monitoring it carefully tho, because if it drops tomorrow I know AF is going to show on Sunday... &

Took a first response with fmu... Bfn... Very sorebb's... High cervix... Lotiony cm... On to waiting again :)

Good luck Ladies!!!

AF showed on Sunday... So DH started taking Zinc yesterday and I added EPO to my regimen... Still doing OPK's, soft cups, and FertilAid as well... Hoping these adjustments get the job done!!! I hope you guys are doing well!!!

Hopeful that this month we will both get sticky little beans!! Love you girl :)

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo