Community post

Discussion

TIMING INTERCOURSE

Hello ladies, well today I am ovulating...I had intercourse this morning, twice yesterday, Sunday, and Saturday..I was wondering if anyone knew what my chances would be to get pregnant this cycle?? I NEED SOME HOPE!!!!!!

6 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Hi there. Your chance is as good as anyones.
I'm new here and i have 3 children already and i'm trying for another which is proving to be hard.
Good luck :)

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Seems like the hardest thing ever lol. The first two times I got pregnant I wasn't trying at all now I wanna get pregnant and its difficult.

11 years ago • Post starter

I have read that It's best to do it BEFORE the positive and then during and a few days after so it sounds like you pretty much have it covered.

They say if you have male factor infertility not to do it every day but every other day instead. If you are unsure I would try every day for now then if that don't work switch it up to every other.

I would Keep BD'ing for a few more days just to be safe! Hope you get a BFP!

11 years ago

It sounds like you are timing it right...I timed my right last cycle, day before day of, day after and still didnt happen for me. :/ I am trying for baby #4 and it is proving to be much harder than with my other 3! Baby Dust to all!!!

11 years ago

It is frustrating. AF hasn't showed up yet. I took a test and got a BFN. I am now 12 DPO. I am going to give it two more days and test again. GL to everyone!

11 years ago • Post starter

Ok I have a question... hubby and I had intercourse thursday evening. Forgot that I would be out of town away from him all weekend so Friday afternoon before I left I took an OPK and it was positive. But I didn't see him all weekend and was too tired last night to have intercourse again. Anybody think I still have a chance since we did thursday night and the positive OPK was just Friday? Or am I screwed cause I was gone all weekend?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo