How long after the EWCM begins does ovulation generally happen?
My CM turned the egg white late in the day yesterday. Usually for me it lasts for 2 days. My DH and I BD'd yesterday and I am hoping we can today as well. I am just curious if the EWCM and ovary pain indicate that ovulation is right around the corner or has it already happened? As we all know timing is everything for conceiving so I am hoping we BD at the right times.... Thanks!
4 Answers • 5 years ago
More Question posts
More posts by disneychic
- CD 24 and no signs of AF! I do have a question though!!
- 8 or 9 dpo and shortness of breath.... anyone experience this and end up pregnant?
- 5 or 6 dpo and have been SO hungry!! What the heck!!!
- 5dpo.... I seem to be having some possible symptoms already. What do you ladies think?
- I believe I am 2dpo and am having major pains on my right side. Anyone else experience this?
- Anyone else 3dpo?? I need some 2ww buddies!!!
- View more...