Community post

Question

Not many symptoms, is this bad?

I'm 28dpo... yes I got a BFP about 2 weeks ago. The problem is I don't really feel pregnant... about the time I found out I was pregnant I had sore boobs and some cramping. But now fast forward 2 weeks. And all I have is tender nipples and (tmi alert) constipation, when I try to go there's nothing! Its frustrating because i'm hungry but can't eat much. Is it bad that I don't have many symptoms? If I didn't test I wouldn't think I was

7 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

Hun im sure everything is fine everyone's body is different have you been to the doctor yet? I bet that will make ya feel better just try to relax as much as you can.

11 years ago

congrats on ur bfp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wouldent worry.......
I thought ive had LOADs of symptoms and got a bfn
so i wouldent stress......
every pregnancy is diff...
Id b much more worried if u were spotting and cramping!!!!!
Enjoy because ud never know u could have ur head stuck down the toilet next wk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 years ago

p.s..
from what ive read and spoken to people
many symptoms dont start to show up untill
6 to 8 wks....

11 years ago

@ rachdunn2011... my first appointment is tomorrow. The problem is that I've had 3 miscarriages in the past 3 yrs, which 2 of them stop growing, and one was an empty sack.

@EmzCoo... yeah I guess you're right. I just pray to God

11 years ago • Post starter

im very sorry for ur loss hun...
I had a chemical mc and a mc at 8 wks... baby had died at 6 wks so I know how difficult they are...
I dont blame u for being nervous but the best thing u can do is relax.....
stress is the worst thing u can do....
If i were u i would tell ur doc ur concerns and ask for extra scans....
I told doc how nervous i would b and they agreed to scan me at 6wks, 8wks and 12wks..............
now all i have to do is get pregnant!!!!
Id look into some relaxing things to do like reflexology or accupuncyure just to help u relax or accupuncture can also help u hold ur baby....
I will b going when i get my bfp....

11 years ago

Sorry for your losses as well... yeah I can only hope for the best. They also say that when you get pregnant within 6months of a miscarriage your odds of having a healthy baby are good. My last miscarriage was in jun 1st

11 years ago • Post starter

No symptoms or decrease in symptoms doesn't necessarily mean anything is wrong. Many women go through the full 9 months with little to no symptoms, your body may just be adjusting well to the hormone increase. My only symptom was labour 3 days past the due date...so it is possible. Keep in mind, every pregnancy is different with every woman!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo