Community post

Question

2 days of OPK positives, but need Help determining if I ovulated or not.

After my cycle starting off odd and being confused as to what do consider CD1, I went out on a whim and purchased some OPK's from the Dollar Tree on saturday evening. I went home and took one and got what I think to be a def. positive. I took two yesterday and both seemed to be positive as well. I took one this afternoon and it was def. a negative. Here is the confusion, I have yet to have any watery or eggwhite cervical mucus, it seems to still be creamy yet a little stretchy (sorry if TMI) does this mean ovulation still hasn't occured or can you still ovulate with creamy cm? My cervix is high pretty soft and open so I am not sure if i just didn't ovulate yet or I did and just have creamy cm?!?! Can anyone help me to determine if I have ovulated yet or not? Maybe after tomorrow's temperature I will be able to better tell. UGH this whole TTC is making me bonkers and I'm only on month 2 of trying!

1 Answer • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

No clear ovulation on your chart just yet, but you don't really have enough temp information yet following your positive OPKs to show a pattern.

Until you have a clear temp shift you get to keep dancing :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo