Community post

Question

A BAG load of symptoms, doctors today about previous miscarriages... Do i dare ask for a test?! Lol

Well, i have constant headaches, sore throat, stuffy nose, (sounds like a cold in summer?! Lol) bad acid reflux and heartburn, had peachy/ light pink spotting for 3 days starting 4th sept and im not due on my period til 17th, REALLY painful boobs like letdown reflex but worse and theyve become swollen and lumpy, no tummy pains but have been a little constipated, swollen ankles, pain in hips, groin and inner thighsto the point its like cramp. I dont know but it seems to me theres something very different here! Im all excited lol please can someone tell me to ask my doctor or not as im so nervous! And genuinely too shy lol x

Poll:
yes - ask your doctor for a test! (5 votes)
no - do it yourself closer to your due period date! (1 votes)

5 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

I would if it wr me, good luck x

11 years ago

I would too, I wish you the best of luck. xx

11 years ago

take a HPT sweety... good luck to u...

11 years ago

Sounds like you have a could and retaing water swelling dont usually happen till way later on in pregnancy

11 years ago

I didnt go to the doctors in the end as they cancelled my appointment and referred me to another doctor because mines on leave!! But ive been taking hpts for 4 days now and theres a very faint pinky on each one but im still taking a clear blue digi on tues to be sure! I know i am pg ive never been so sure haha! :) especially as ive gone off bacon cobs!!! Bacon was the only thing that kept me sane! Lol x thanks guys for your support; and in reply to the swelling part, youre right, i had it with my 1st which is a big give away hehe, they have to give me antibiotics... Hello thrush! Lol x

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo