Community post

Question

First Time Spotting?

This was awkward to me, kind of started to freak out because of a half of a yr of ttc was not successful so decided i did not need a baby right now because i went bck to school. My period was 8/18 and I had sex on the 8/20, 8/25/ and 8/26. I have a 29-31 day cycle(it varies every month). I noticed ewcm on 8/29, 8/30, and today I also noticed a medium sized gump of blood in my ewcm on 8/26 and pink ewcm on 8/25 and a speck of blood today in my ewcm. Is this normal and does it mean I have already ovulated??? And could I be pregnant???

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

If you had your period on 8/18 .. did it only last 2 days? Just wondering because you said you had sex on 8/20. If you had a very short period you may have ovulated early. Or maybe your period was not really your period and you are having light spotting because you are pregnant. Take a test maybe? Obviously I am not an expert... :)

Katie

11 years ago

Sorry it was the 21st i was bleeding this day but very lightly. And im pretty sure it was a period.

11 years ago • Post starter

And the blood was in my ewcm on 8/29 and 8/30

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo