Community post

Question

not sure about dos and donts

hi ladies! i am currently in my early weeks of pregnancy and not sure what to do or not to do. im freaking out in like things such as walking too much, stretching, making a bed, doing laundry, and even having sex or masterbating. sorry i am blunt. i am currently a nanny and trying to take it easy whenever i can...i dont want to harm or jeopardize this little one. i know i am being way to paranoid but any light you can shed would be a great help. thank you so very much and baby dust to all!!!!!!!

User Image

1 Answer • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Do stop stressing and find a few moments to thrill in the amazing fact that you're pregnant!! Congrats!!

Ask your doctor, but usually all the activities you did before you were pregnant are fine to continue doing once pregnant. Except, of course, drinking alcohol and taking certain medications. Additionally, you'll want to stay away from foods that can contain listeria (deli meats -- unless you heat them to steaming, unpasteurized cheeses, raw eggs). And I probably wouldn't run a marathon, even if you usually do so every other Tuesday.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo