Community post

Question

Opinions appreciated

I am 13 DPO, did not test today yet. May hold out until tomorrow morning. I tested on 11 DPO and it was Neg. AF is due tomorrow (8/22). Yesterday I had slight cramping similar to period cramps. No bleeding at all, and no more cramping today so far.

I am curious for those of you who've had several BFN's and then eventually got a BFP. Around what DPO was your first BFP?? It is possible to continue to get BFN's well after your period is supposed to have arrived?

Am I making any sense?

User Image

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Hi, i am 11dpo today and got a neg :( have so many symptoms and feel pregnant. Just so want a bfp but got a nagging feeling it will never happen. Let me know how you get on tomorrow, i gonna wait till mon as my mum visiting and whether its + or - she'll guess something is up so if i don't know she can't guess !! mon will be 17 dpo so should be pretty accurate.

So hope it is a bfp for you, fingers crossed

Claire XXX

11 years ago

Thanks Claire! I am going to wait to test again until tomorrow FMU. I hope you can hold off that long!! :) Good luck girlie!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo