Community post

Question

can it be?

hello ladies...i posted today saying i had cramps all day, was emotional and breats seem full. i currently still have these dull aches in the pit on my belly. i took a test and there is a faint line. i am 8dpo but i am not going to be happy until i see it for real. please check out my image and comment/vote i would really appreciate it and will return the favor. lots of baby dust to all! xxoxxoxo

User Image

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by laughs)

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

In the same boat as you! Baby dust!

11 years ago

I looked & seen it too. Its very faint. Could you have your DPO wrong by a day or two?

11 years ago

thank you ladies...i took a first response this morning and the second line is there...i will be posting that pic soon...i cant believe this...i am in total shock as this was the first time i od on my own in 6 months....last three periods were brought on by provera and we were just talking about clomid, shots and iui....im praying this sticks!!!!!!! baby dust to all of you !!!!! please let me know how you are!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo